Data privacy statement
NB Carbon takes the protection of your data very seriously. Therefore, we take actions that ensure that all legal requirements regarding data protection are being respected by us, as well as by our external service providers.
The following declaration provides an overview on how we ensure the protection of your data, what data is collected and for what reason. It also contains further information about your rights concerning data privacy.
In the course of developing our web presence and the technologies used, changes of this data protection declaration may become necessary. We therefore recommend you to read the data protection declaration again from time to time.
Responsible is the operator of this website.
You can reach us with the following contact details:
NB Carbon GmbH & Co KG
phone: +49 (0)7144 / 8830494
Deletion and storing of data
Your personalized data will be deleted or blocked, as soon as the purpose of storing no longer applies. A long-term storage can happen when there is a legal retention period being opposed, i.e. by the tax code or the ‘HGB’ (German Commercial Code).
Data will only be passed on to third parties when
- It is legal to do so;
- We have been given permission according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO;
- We are legally obligated to pass on data according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO
Server log files
With every visit of a website, data is being collected and exchanged. We automatically collect and save the data your browser transmits to our server.
This data includes:
- Time and date website was accessed;
- IP-address of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, …);
- Name and URL of retrieved file;
- Transmitted volume of data;
- Report of correctly transmitted data;
- Identification data of the used browser and its operating system;
- Possibly the website, from which the access took place.
This data is collected and submitted to:
- Make our internet site accessible for you;
- Ensure the maintenance and security of the technological infrastructure;
- Provide information to law enforcement authorities in the case of cyberattacks and abuse.
Subject to legal and official retention obligations, the server log files will be deleted after 7 days.
The legal basis of collecting, storing and using this data is our justified interest to provide unimpaired and secure information on our website (Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
Getting in contact with us
If you contact us via email, we will store the given data to respond to your request and in the case of follow-up questions for six months. The data processing is based on our justified interest to respond to your message and to communicate with you (Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
In principle, you have the right of disclosure, correction, deletion, restriction, withdrawal and transferability of your data. If you believe the processing of your data is violating the data protection law or that other data protection rights are in any ways violated, please contact the supervisory authority mentioned in the following.
Landesbeauftragter für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg
Postfach 10 29 32
phone: +49 711 / 615541-0
Fax: +49 711 / 615541-15
fon: 07144/ 8830494
fax: 07144 / 8830495
USt-ID: DE 313 528 647
Montag - Freitag
8:00 - 17:00 Uhr
gemäß § 5 Telemediengesetz (TMD)